Password:

Forgot your password?
Logo not uploading

Logo not uploading
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: [Support]

I am tying to upload a logo and it seems to upload but all I get is a image box and the message saying No Current Logo Uploaded. I also changed my domain name because of a typo but the wrong domain is still be associated with my name, should be Altan Uruk not Atlan Uruk.

Should be fixed. Sorry for the trouble.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Should be fixed. Sorry for the trouble.

Well Kind of, I can upload a new logo, but needed to tweak it some, so I deleted it and uploaded a new logo, but it is still pointing to the old one that I deleted.
For this solution, just give your page a reload. When your browser downloads it, it's caching the result. When you upload a new one, the browser still thinks the old one is there. By clicking "Reload", it tells the browser to force it to check for you.

--
Quote by Chops
For this solution, just give your page a reload. When your browser downloads it, it's caching the result. When you upload a new one, the browser still thinks the old one is there. By clicking "Reload", it tells the browser to force it to check for you.

I removed the logo and decided to change the background, have the background loaded and it seems to work but now I have the logo place holder still showing even though I have deleted the logo. Is there a way to remove the place holder for the logo?

Thanks
Is there a way to remove the place holder for the logo?

Uploading a transparent GIF will solve that for you.

Like this one

Right click that link and "Save As" then upload it as your logo.

And like I said above, make sure to press "Reload"

--
Quote by Chops
Is there a way to remove the place holder for the logo?

Uploading a transparent GIF will solve that for you.

Like this one

Right click that link and "Save As" then upload it as your logo.

And like I said above, make sure to press "Reload"

Yep that worked, thank you for help, and I am sure that I will have more questions later on, since I am kinda new this style of design and layout
Yep that worked, thank you for help, and I am sure that I will have more questions later on, since I am kinda new this style of design and layout

Sounds like a plan

--
i wanted to load up a LOGO across the screen on Marshal homepage...but every time i load it up, it either too big or it won't load @ all.

is there a way to change the the default logo and have our own logo appear across the screen...need help!

You'd have to tweak the CSS to disable the "Arthas" image (I assume that's what you're talking about, right?). Then your own logo can go across the top.

--
Quote by Chops
You'd have to tweak the CSS to disable the "Arthas" image (I assume that's what you're talking about, right?). Then your own logo can go across the top.

k worked out how to get in the CSS page...but how am i going about disable the "Arthas" image that u mentioned and load up my own logo

ps need all the basic steps till pls Chops..tyvm 2 ya help

[Back to Index]