Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (4 votes)
Rating (4 votes)
Description:
Hi Chops,

Ascendant is a large AoC raiding guild. We're currently working on getting our 2nd raid force rolling, with a 3rd incoming soon. My issue revolves around event signups and utilizing them to ensure members know where they will be placed well in advance while maintaining class balance in each instance of a particular raid.

Here's an example of the functionality I'm trying to achieve:

Friday night is a raid night and I put 2 events on the calendar - both for the same zone and both at the same time. I set the maximum for Priest of Mitra at 4 in each event instance. Once 4 PoM's sign up for the 1st event instance no more should be able to sign up - forcing further PoM's to sign up for the 2nd event instance.

Is this possible? Currently it allows members to keep signing up regardless of what the maximum is set for. If you need further explanation of what it is I'm seeking, feel free to ask. If this functionality already exists - please explain how to utilize it.

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Anyone able to offer any insight on this matter?

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

At the moment, there is no "Hard Cap" option, where it'll completely prevent future signups. Instead it just marks them as "Waiting List". I can see adding a hard cap option though being useful.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
At the moment, there is no "Hard Cap" option, where it'll completely prevent future signups. Instead it just marks them as "Waiting List". I can see adding a hard cap option though being useful.

I'd definately love to see this happen. Hopefully I'm not alone lol.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

[Back to Index]