Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Accounts
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Hi Chops,

One of my members is having a problem where when he views his profile all event dates are off by a day. For example an event which ocurred on the 21st is showing up as having been on the 20th, etc. Here's a link to the screenshot he provided.

The weird part is that when I view his profile, all seems as it should be. Any suggestions or fixes?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Quote by System
Hi Chops,

One of my members is having a problem where when he views his profile all event dates are off by a day. For example an event which ocurred on the 21st is showing up as having been on the 20th, etc. Here's a link to the screenshot he provided.

The weird part is that when I view his profile, all seems as it should be. Any suggestions or fixes?

BTW - member's name is Cannibal. Site = Ascendant.DKPSystem.Com

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Quote by Krawnik
Quote by System
Hi Chops,

BTW - member's name is Cannibal. Site = Ascendant.DKPSystem.Com

/bump

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

I am aware of this, and it is slated to be fixed. It's adjusting for the time zone of the events, but becuse those events are usually just entered as a date, the time is "midnight" on the day, and if he's even one timezone ahead, it'll adjust an hour back and be on a different date (just at 11:00pm).

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]