Password:

Forgot your password?
Relinquish Powers and Credit Card

Relinquish Powers and Credit Card
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

I'm trying to hand the website over to someone as I've left the guild. When I try to relinquish powers, I only receive 4 people (out of 50 accounts) to choose and none of them are the GM.

Second question... how can I make sure that the next administrator cannot renew the subscription with my credit card on account?
Quote by Blakus
I'm trying to hand the website over to someone as I've left the guild. When I try to relinquish powers, I only receive 4 people (out of 50 accounts) to choose and none of them are the GM.

They need to make sure that they have an account on the DKPSystem.com main site with the same email address.

Second question... how can I make sure that the next administrator cannot renew the subscription with my credit card on account?

There's actually nothing special you have to do. The data is not stored at all, and whatever data IS stored, is not retrievable by website users, including the original creating user. So that data is fully secured.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Quote by Blakus

They need to make sure that they have an account on the DKPSystem.com main site with the same email address.

There's actually nothing special you have to do. The data is not stored at all, and whatever data IS stored, is not retrievable by website users, including the original creating user. So that data is fully secured.

ahh... I assumed accounts created were mirrored on the main... that's easy to fix, thanks

With the last renewal, I remember the website listing my credit card and offering a simple button to press for renewal. Does this only happen when I'm logged onto my account?
I remember the website listing my credit card and offering a simple button to press for renewal.

The renewal button is there, but the credit card and contact information has always needed re-entry, as we've never stored the credit card info. Perhaps you're confusing it with another system?

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]