Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Menus
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:

Can you add some method of customizing what is displayed for character profiles in the account menu? In its current state, the information is verbose and could be shortened to terminology understood by the playerbase. The use of 'Level' is repetitive and unnecessary as the number already implies the character is a certain level.

Perhaps race and class icons could be added that precede the character's name and level?

An example:
[ ] [ ] Charactername (70)
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Indeed. This needs to be fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I realize this isn't a very high priority issue, but do you have any tentative plans on when you might get around to taking a look at this?
It's actually done on the development server. I was planning on waiting until deploying the new forum patch (in a few weeks), but I can bump it in priority and have it merged into the main codebase early. So tomorrow likely.

--
Sounds awesome! Thank you.
Did a problem crop up?
Nope. Just got a little distracted. It's done now. It's been changed to show in this format:

Chops (70 Warlock)

If the selected game doesn't have classes, then it'll show race instead of class, and if it doesn't have any, it will just show level.

--

[Back to Index]