Password:

Forgot your password?
Links to other thread posts within posts

Links to other thread posts within posts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Some people have said that when they try to click on a forum thread within another forum thread (example below) that they don't get to that specific thread topic. it actually takes you to the main forum page and not the one that you wanted to go to.

doesn't seem to be happening for non-dkpsystem site links, just within it. I linked a random link from your site to see if it's the same thing here.

https://www.dkpsystem.com/forum.php#threadid=7043&p=1
k. it doesn't seem to be happening on your site. just on the our site (not sure if anyone else is having this problem). it's the same basic idea. if you want to say "look at our guidelines here" in one post and then paste the link into the new post...it's not taking you there.

hope that helps narrow down what i mean.
Is this maybe a permissions problem? Where some people might not have access to the forum thread it's linking to? You've probably already checked, but I figured I'd throw that out there anyway.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Also, if the user clicking the link is using the "Old Version" it won't work either.

There's a new version of the forum getting released today fixing a number of bugs (but also breaking a bit of compatibility with links such as what you've listed).

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]