Forgot your password?
Calling for criticism

Calling for criticism
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
heh..Yeah, I need to fix that. It's been a problem for a while. I'll get it fixed very very soon.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Anyway we can get a spot on our character display where we can put in one of the WOW links for Talent Calculator so that anyone in the guild can browse the talent specs of the members. Or something like that?

----
-Goth

--
-Goth
Anyway we can get a spot on our character display where we can put in one of the WOW links for Talent Calculator so that anyone in the guild can browse the talent specs of the members. Or something like that?

----
-Goth

Wow, that's a fantastic idea, I'll definitely add that.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--

----
-Goth

Wow, that's a fantastic idea, I'll definitely add that.

----

This sounds like something that can along with the enhanced character profiler I asked for. Having it scan your profession and talent points.

From the talent points you could probably build the link dynamically.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Is there a way to add a cut off time for raid sign ups? Hate it when people sign up after invites start...
Is it possible to update the reply part of an Application if you deny or approve and notify the applicant? As in, being able to add a reason for denial, approval, etc. etc.

----
Hey Fred! I'm off to crash the server. Wish me luck!

--
Is there a way to add a cut off time for raid sign ups? Hate it when people sign up after invites start...

Not yet, but the Raid Signup Revamp is next on the priority list, and that is something that will be removed. I wanted to have it done tonight, but alas the family got in the way

----

--
Is it possible to update the reply part of an Application if you deny or approve and notify the applicant? As in, being able to add a reason for denial, approval, etc. etc.

----

That's a good idea.

----

--
Is there a way to make it so you can filter out certain forums. I usually only typically read three of the five forums we have on a regular basis and it would make for much easier navigation if we could set a custom filter or be able to hide / unhide certain forums while we browse.
Is there a way to make it so you can filter out certain forums. I usually only typically read three of the five forums we have on a regular basis and it would make for much easier navigation if we could set a custom filter or be able to hide / unhide certain forums while we browse.

Something like that is coming with the next forum overhaul.

--
The red "alert" popup thingie that shows up when a new application/account notification is received -- our guildmembers have asked that everyone can receive something like that when they get a new private message (private forum thread, in this case). They were actually rather affronted when I described the red popup we officers get when we get a new application, and now they want that for their private messages.
The red "alert" popup thingie that shows up when a new application/account notification is received -- our guildmembers have asked that everyone can receive something like that when they get a new private message (private forum thread, in this case). They were actually rather affronted when I described the red popup we officers get when we get a new application, and now they want that for their private messages.

I suppose I can add that to the Alert System. It won't be a huge priority until I start working on the forum overhaul, but I'll try to remember to include that.

--
Anyway so have specific ranks flagged as 'not guild members'?

Our guild allows members from several different guilds to use our site, but has them all ranked as 'Outsider' so that they don't clutter our roster etc. But the numbers at the top of our list still count them in the lists of Unique Guild Members, Level 60 Characters, etc.

127 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
98 level 60 characters
44 Raiding Characters
57 items obtained
93 Website/Forum Members
16 Posts in 24 hours
81 Posts in 7 days

Currently, we do not have 127 Unique Guild Members in our guild, nor do we have 98 sixties's in our guild, nor 183 Characters total. Those three things are tabulating the Outsider rank, anyway I or Saudorun can set it so that it doesn't?

--
-Goth
There's a "Not In Guild" flag on the Edit page from the "Characters and Roster" section on the Admin panel. I'll quick make sure that the counts at the top are tabulationg properly.

--
Cool. Anyway to slip on the list putting the check box for the 'not in guild' on the main roster list, instead of having to manually edit every roster entry to click it, just loading up the roster, sorting, and then clicking out people who aren't in the guild.

Because accepted applications/accounts are auto put into our guild at the Outsider level so I'll have to go through it regularly to clean it up, and I'm pretty sure I punish your fancy new servers when I just load all of the character pages at once, and start clicking, saving, and closing windows.

--
-Goth
I'll actually be adding a "Quick Edit" feature which will list all members in a grid manner, allowing you to modify all of them quickly.

--
I'll actually be adding a "Quick Edit" feature which will list all members in a grid manner, allowing you to modify all of them quickly.

"/grss guild" will do this in a sense also. When you import the snap shot it will show every character that doesn't match someone in your guild that is in your roster and give you a quick check box options to set. I am pretty sure that one of them is NOT IN GUILD.

Goth I'll chat with you in Game and do a new Import if needed.

--
Unfortunately, "Not In Guild" isn't one of the options, but it is an option that SHOULD show up for the "Character that were Deleted" section.

--
Unfortunately, "Not In Guild" isn't one of the options, but it is an option that SHOULD show up for the "Character that were Deleted" section.

Yeah. Just tried it.
Show's "Do nothing", "Delete", "Retired". So is this something that you can add as on option quickly? Adding a radio button to set them as "Not In Guild". Also would be handy to have an option to SET ALL.

--
Anyway to get a 'date line' seperator for the huge raid lists, such as the list under Admin -> DKP System -> DKP Raids

That list is growing rapidly, and since I've been doing a lot of work on it at the moment, I keep wishing there was a 'date line' so I could easily differentiate between the 'events'

Even better, anyway to get the Event Calender's color background to be used for any raid information that is tagged for that event?

So like if I set my AQ20 Events to have a light grey background, and then I upload and tag all that to that AQ20 event, when I look at the menu listed above, or any other menu, it displays with the same Light Grey background?

--
-Goth

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
[Back to Index]