Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I have a Custom DKP column used for "total Points". The formula I'm using is
((earned-decayrate)/(spent-decayrate))*daypercent
It shows up PERFECTLY on the website but on the in game mod it shows this equation
Earned/Spent

How do I make my custom equation show up in game?

THANKS!
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Unfortunately, at this time, custom DKP columns are not displayed with the in-game mod.

This is something that is slated to be done, but it's just not available right now I'm afraid.

Might I ask why you're subtracting Decay Rate from the Total Earned?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Unfortunately, at this time, custom DKP columns are not displayed with the in-game mod.

This is something that is slated to be done, but it's just not available right now I'm afraid.

Might I ask why you're subtracting Decay Rate from the Total Earned?

I want the players total to eventually come back down to zero. Currently the system is only decaying the amount of points spent.
So as it stands a player can raid earn 1000 dkp and spend 500 which will give them a dkp value of 2 but then can stop raiding all together and eventually come back with a dkp value of 1000. The system is doing this earned/(spent-decay)=total
It should be doing (earned-decay)/(spent-decay)=total

Also what is the "Current Total Points Right" found on the individual character page? It is not found anywhere on the current standings page. Either way I thought both the earned and spent points were supposed to decay.
Both earned and spent decay.

--
From your site, on the character Aerwynn:

The selected number is the "Decayed" value of that particular raid.

So both earned and spent do decay. Subtracting the "Decay Rate" is not only unnecessary, it actually makes the total inaccurate.

The Decay rate field represents the difference in total points from one day to the next (Assuming no new raids).

--
Okay. Well my confusion comes from this then....
For the character Absinnthe on the DKP standings page it says "Current: 30.97" but on the character page it says
"Current Total Points Right : 92.57"
On the in game dkp mod it says "Current: 30.97".
Which one is accurate, taking decay into consideration? That is over a 60 point discrepancy.
The discrepancy there was a bug on the character profile page. All of those were taking decay into consideration. The problem on the member page was actually unrelated to decay. It's fixed. 30.97 was the correct number.

--

[Back to Index]