Password:

Forgot your password?
More oppotunity to change stuff.

More oppotunity to change stuff.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

I Seriusly lack more features for changing html for the menu blocks, i wanna re-design some of them.

Is there hope fore the future that this will be possible?
Quote by benzon
I Seriusly lack more features for changing html for the menu blocks, i wanna re-design some of them.

Is there hope fore the future that this will be possible?

Could you be a bit more specific? What are you looking to redesign?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Recruiting block ex make it possible to get it to show the mouse over on the right and the left side

Progression block ex make it possible to get it to show the mouse over on the right and the left side

The DKP block since we dont need all features in that one.

Be able to define the ammont ouf loot showed in last looted.

Oh and features you shut add.

Statistics and Popular Threads to the menu admin thingy insted of it behing static in the designs.
The reason to change Recruiting block, is that i wanna type more text, then just Open and Closed, but if i do the design goes wird so like i wanna do a <br> so the text i type is on a totaly new line under the class icon and name.

Progressions, here i rly want the mouse over to go left, since we normaly got it in the right side, but moved it to the left since the mouse over only goes right currently.

The same for the calandar actualy and the Recruitement block.
Forgot something make sure to translate letters like æøå right when you use ajax, since it will fuck up the typing even è will get messed up. when changing topics on applications.

And or add the posibility to the system to Add (Accepted), (Pending) or (Rejected) to the forum topics with a drop down menue.

[Back to Index]