Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Other/Misc
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Is there anyway to increase the size allocated to our site. As an administrator, I can upload only 10 pics to my gallery at the moment. If not, you should offer a package where the client can pay extra for more Gigs.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
For most practical purposes, there's no limit here on the space, certainly not on the gallery. What happens when you try to upload more than 10 pictures?

Does this happen when you try to upload 10 or more pictures at a time, or what's happening?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
For most practical purposes, there's no limit here on the space, certainly not on the gallery. What happens when you try to upload more than 10 pictures?

Does this happen when you try to upload 10 or more pictures at a time, or what's happening?

I just tried to upload another pic, it would go through all the steps up to where the dialog box pops up and says, "Image Uploaded, Reload Current Page"

It refreshes, goes back to the gallery with all the other pics, but the pic is not there.
Interesting.

Few important questions:

1) What browser and OS do you use?
2) What is the URL in the address box at the top say?
3) What is the picture you're trying to upload? (if you're uncomfortable posting it publicly, you could email it to me: sigmastar@gmail.com )

--
Quote by Chops
Interesting.

Few important questions:

1) What browser and OS do you use?
2) What is the URL in the address box at the top say?
3) What is the picture you're trying to upload? (if you're uncomfortable posting it publicly, you could email it to me: sigmastar@gmail.com )

1)Firefox and Vista.
2)http://clambake.dkpsystem.com/gallery.php?id=1
3)I doesn't matter what pic, I've tried several already. Same size 1440x900. It says 1 File Uploaded. But the picture is not in the album.
I think I have the problem sorted out on your site. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes.

--
Quote by Chops
I think I have the problem sorted out on your site. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes.

You guys are pushing me to become a life time subscriber. lol. It works! Thanks much.

Awesome! I hope so

Glad it's working for you.

--

[Back to Index]