Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site Security
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
hello!

i currently use two accounts on my website. the account loo which is the 2nd highest rank (administrator) which i use for posting and daily guild management. i share this rank with another officer. then i have the account named admin, which is the master admin and i only use to set permissions etc.

for some reason today my account loo can not access the admin menu properly. it can get into the menu but all it shows is a single link with rosters, everything else is disabled. ive even tried manually typing in the names however it says i do not have permission to view this page.

i havent changed any permissions at all and ive double checked the feature access and the new account security access thing but no idea whats wrong.

thanks for looking
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Quote by System
hello!

i currently use two accounts on my website. the account loo which is the 2nd highest rank (administrator) which i use for posting and daily guild management. i share this rank with another officer. then i have the account named admin, which is the master admin and i only use to set permissions etc.

for some reason today my account loo can not access the admin menu properly. it can get into the menu but all it shows is a single link with rosters, everything else is disabled. ive even tried manually typing in the names however it says i do not have permission to view this page.

i havent changed any permissions at all and ive double checked the feature access and the new account security access thing but no idea whats wrong.

thanks for looking

I have some of the same issues as well. Only difference is I do not have access to admin at all, hence the reason I came snooping here.

--
Fix deployed. Sorry for that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
All good now, thanks.

--

[Back to Index]