Forgot your password?
GRSS Issue

GRSS Issue
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,
I am running into an issue with GRSS atm. We are using a modified Zero Sum Dkp system. With this system Items have a set Item price. So when we are doing loot, I have to change the lua to remove the line about whispering name !bid X for the amount. But since I removed the X amount part of the line. My GRSS is no longer replying that their bid was accepted. Everytime someone sends me !bid, I get an error popup. If you can give me a hand would be appreciated.

msg = "Bidding Started for "..itemname.."! To bid: '/w "..player.." !bid' ";

That is what I changed the msg to, as that is all I need it to say. But since then the auto reply is toast. Thx = D

--
If You Can't Keep Up, Don't Step Up, You'll Just Die
Make sure you're running the new version, and you can do the "Request" mode, which is simply bidding without numbers.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks Chop, I wasnt sure what "Request" mode was. Is there anyway to change the code so that they can still whisper me !bid using "Request" mode rather then !req?

Also, will the website "Progression" list be updated to include Ulduar Bosses soon?

--
If You Can't Keep Up, Don't Step Up, You'll Just Die
Thanks Chop, I wasnt sure what "Request" mode was. Is there anyway to change the code so that they can still whisper me !bid using "Request" mode rather then !req?

They actually can use !bid, it's just not listed in the tell.

Also, will the website "Progression" list be updated to include Ulduar Bosses soon?

They are there. You have to head to Admin > Menus > Raid Progression and click "Add a new Zone" then use the "Initialize a Zone" option.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]