Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Game Addons/Importers
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
hi guys,

i have strange problem on grrs mod in game, i try to explain.

i know that i can issue the !dkp in wisper to loot master to see how many dkp i have earned during the raids, but when i try to query with !dkp for a user that have and accent on his name for example neirià the mod says that "no player found"...
but if i spam on chat the player exist!!!!

pls can you tell me some workaround or anything else to solve this strange behaviour??

thk a lot
Giulio
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I'll have to have a look at the encoding of the name on your site, and in how it displays in-game to see why it's not letting you query.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
let me know when you take a look at my site name pls.

i hope they can solve this strange behaviour.

Quote by Chops
I'll have to have a look at the encoding of the name on your site, and in how it displays in-game to see why it's not letting you query.

Ah hah! The reason you're having trouble with Neiria is because on your site, the toon doesn't actually have an accented character in the name, it's just listed as "Neiria" on your site, and not "Neirià"

--
i'm very sorry but neiria in not with accent. following the list of account with accent not working on in game grss:

Domìnia
Fìzban
Wàyreth
Kerìa
Santità
Dràgone
Laplàce
torklèy

when i issue !dkp from one of this character i receive "player not found" with or without accent, but the player is listed in dkp standings lol.

ty for your support

Quote by Chops
Ah hah! The reason you're having trouble with Neiria is because on your site, the toon doesn't actually have an accented character in the name, it's just listed as "Neiria" on your site, and not "Neirià"

Thank you for the clarification. I thought I had it sorted out, as you had mentioned Neiria in your original post.

I'll check out the other characters for you. Everything looks right to me in the data file and on your site, at least as far as I can tell.

--
Alrighty. I found the problem and deployed a new version of the mod. Give it a shot (either from the GetGRSSDKP.exe program, or by downloading a completely fresh copy) and let me know how it goes.

--
ty so much now all working fine

Quote by Chops
Alrighty. I found the problem and deployed a new version of the mod. Give it a shot (either from the GetGRSSDKP.exe program, or by downloading a completely fresh copy) and let me know how it goes.

[Back to Index]