Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Support
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I've been pestering my guildies to reenter their raid availabilities but for some, including me, when we do it doesn't show up on the master Raid Availability list. When I go back to enter my schedule into the form again, it brings up the data I had put in the first time. So, I don't know why I'm not showing up on the master list.

Thanks for your help, as always.

Andrea
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Make sure that your characters are associated with your account, and that your characters are valid to show up there.

If you don't have any characters associated with your account, there'll be nothing to show in the raid availability window.

What's your site's address, and what's your username on that site?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks for your response, Chops. You are correct. The problem was that, on the forums, my character wasn't 80 yet. I changed that manually and now can be seen on the schedule.

Of course, this raises another issue of why my dkp profiler mod isn't working. So, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and hope that fixes that problem.

Thanks again.

Quote by Mayadru
Thanks for your response, Chops. You are correct. The problem was that, on the forums, my character wasn't 80 yet. I changed that manually and now can be seen on the schedule.

Of course, this raises another issue of why my dkp profiler mod isn't working. So, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and hope that fixes that problem.

Thanks again.

Figured it out. I'm completely good to go. Thanks!

[Back to Index]