Forgot your password?
WoW Calendar upload problem

WoW Calendar upload problem
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

Hello all:

I am attempting to upload the WoW calendar using the GRSS updater which I do regularly. For some reason, tho, the events for April 1 forward are not reflected/shown on the calendar.

At first I thought it was because I hadn't opened the calendar items IG, which I have now done. Then I thought it was because I hadn't signed myself up for them, which I have now done.

Tried on 3 separate days to no avail.

Any ideas?
Could you attach the GRSS file you're uploading to this post? I'll have a look.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sure thing - thanks for taking a look.
Interesting. There's just nothing at all in the file as far as Calendar information goes.

Are you possibly running any mods that change how the calendar is displayed or anything like that?

Furthermore, if you type /grss in-game, does it give you the standard "GuildRaidSnapShot Version X.XX" message?

--
No calendar or minimap mods whatsoever.

I know /grss is working as I had to cancel out of it tracking points for DKP last night during a raid.

The file I attached was the one right after I logged out of wow last evening. The day that I had posted my note, it had uploaded calendar events, but only those thru 3/31/2009
How odd. I'll do a little testing, otherwise, I may ask to get an invite into your guild for a little more specific testing

--
We can use resto and elemental shamans ;-)

I tried it again today (thinking it had something to do with the fact that the events were in April rather than March) ... still no go.
Chops, I cant explain why, but this morning the import works and we have April calendar items again.

How very bizarre!!!

I was thinking perhaps it was as a result of the last character I logged into when I logged out. Last night I logged out from my 80 priest, who had an invite for these events. Perhaps on previous nights I logged out on a lower level character, as the lower level characters would *not* have an invite.

Maybe thats a thought for trying to figure out the puzzle?

But regardless, thank you for your assistance. For whatever reason that its working again.... I'm just happy that it does.
I logged out on a lower level character, as the lower level characters would *not* have an invite.

That's likely it. If the character can't even see the events, then it wouldn't think they are there, which would explain why they were getting cleared. That option hadn't even occurred to me (but then again, I never played alts)

--
I too was having this problem and confirm. I always log out of my main and onto my alt bank at the end of the night therefore I could not see any calendar events in my snapshot.

I log onto my main and back out Wala! all events are there to be uploaded. Maybe you should put a note to this on the page for WoW calendar uploader.

Have a great day chops.

--
Houdinii@Khaz'Goroth
Stormwind Magic
stormwindmagic.com

[Back to Index]