Password:

Forgot your password?
Bottom Bar

Bottom Bar
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Will this work here? http://ryan.rawswift.com/2009/02/15/fixed-that-bar-at-the-bottom-like-facebook/

It houses the content of the site in a div for it to work. I know that stuff is appended to what's in the layout file by the site.

Can I just modify the CSS and make a bottom bar, using the same setup? How do I do the positioning from the bottom of the page?

--
Followers of Nobility
Answered my own question. Setting the bottom to 0px makes it goto the bottom in the CSS

--
Followers of Nobility
Anyone care to take a look at my site real quick?

Wondering if having the topbar, logo, and bottombar fixed is taking up too much space on the screen?

--
Followers of Nobility
Yeah, I'd say having the logo at the top (at least at it's current size) is taking up WAAAAY too much space.

If you were to strink that logo down to 100 pixels or less, it could be a little more tolerable, but at current, it's REALLY taking up too much real estate.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Ok, I changed it back so the logo will scroll off the page. I tried resizing the logo and it looks like crap when it's smaller.

I think I'd need to start from scratch with a new logo and design it knowing it will be smaller from the getgo.

I change that logo more than a lot of people visit the site

--
Followers of Nobility

[Back to Index]