Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Hey Chops, Been thinking about this for a while.

How hard would it be to add a few more plots to the DKP (maybe visible by certain ranks only). I mean there is already the "Interactive History Graph" (which is nice so TY)

What I'm thinking is a plot so I can see trends in players, for example Thursdays for us are typically low, it would be nice to view a graphical representation of who shows up and who doesn't on which days. Maybe add it as a feature for the "Raid Analysys" button.

I guess a quick fix would be support for a little "Export to Excel or .csv" or whatever so I could do it manually in Excel.

What do you think?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Also I don't seem to be linked with the site I manage. so this request is coming from Thunderwalkers.net

Cheers!
Interesting ideas. Particularly an export to excel seems like a great idea and an easy fix for something like this.

I've been planning a number of exporters of certain types, mostly XML format for easy import/export/backup/etc. If an XML exporter is made, a CSV exporter would be pretty freakin' easy.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I've been planning a number of exporters of certain types, mostly XML format for easy import/export/backup/etc. If an XML exporter is made, a CSV exporter would be pretty freakin' easy.

Any plans on a release for this functionality? like <2 Months or >6 Months type of thing?

I've got another "rollout month" in the works, and I would expect it to start within the next 2 months, so the exporter should be ready withing the next 3 or so, just as a rough estimate.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
looking forward to it, Thanks Chops!

[Back to Index]