Password:

Forgot your password?
Ni Karma

Ni Karma
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello people. I've been using the dkpsystem site for over 2 years now and during that time we've always used grss. Recently we decided to take a look into other loot systems other than dkp and decided to go with Ni Karma. The loot system itself is great but I am having some issues updating the current standings.

I uploaded the ni_karma.lua file for the first time and it loads everyone up. If I need to update it I go to upload again and upload the new lua. After the second upload, the current standings remain the same. Nothing changes. Can anyone offer any help with this?
Interesting. Could you upload to me the ni_karma.lua file that you've been uploading? This will give me somewhere to look.

Also, what's your site's address?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Interesting. Could you upload to me the ni_karma.lua file that you've been uploading? This will give me somewhere to look.

I have this same issue

--
you suck i rock
Quote by Sticky
Quote by Chops

I have this same issue

I have the same request then: could you upload to me the ni_karma.lua file that you're uploading so I can have a look.

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by Sticky
Quote by Chops

I have this same issue

I have the same request then: could you upload to me the ni_karma.lua file that you're uploading so I can have a look.

sure thing, i kinda decided to just use Ni_karma rules while useing the grss addon for the time bieng but ill try to get you some info asap on this. i really dont like the ni karma addon you have me spoiled with grss love that add on.

--
you suck i rock
Just curious Chops if you have figured the above problems out. Also, will there be a way you can incorporate Ni_Karma as an option in the GRSS DKP mod?

I know you're hella busy, but I don't think this would be real difficult as the Ni_Karma is a pretty simple addition system.

Just curious and thanks in advance for a response.

www.primanocta.dkpsystem.com
Would you please upload to this site a copy of the file you're uploading?

--

[Back to Index]