Password:

Forgot your password?
Issues with GRSS

Issues with GRSS
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

everytime I try to import my grss snapshot (as of yesterday) I get this error: You didn't upload the right file! You MUST upload the GuildRaidSnapShot.lua file

I know it is the right file, I have made sure of that. What is the problem?

Also, I would like to be able to give guest dkp for out of guild members that attend our raid, is this possible?

Thanks,

Ilana
Sorry about that. It's been fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Also, I would like to be able to give guest dkp for out of guild members that attend our raid, is this possible?

Yes it is. You can load the characters into the system using the standard DKP upload (it'll auto-create members who were in the raid). Then you'll want to go to Admin > Characters and mark the characters who arne't in your guild as "Not in Guild."

That feature will take them off the Roster but keep them in the DKP Standings.

--
Quote by Chops

Yes it is. You can load the characters into the system using the standard DKP upload (it'll auto-create members who were in the raid). Then you'll want to go to Admin > Characters and mark the characters who arne't in your guild as "Not in Guild."

That feature will take them off the Roster but keep them in the DKP Standings.

Can you manually add people to a Raid? I have several regular guests to our raids that currently have DKP and I'd like to put them in before we start using the system. Thanks!

You definitely can. Head to Admin > Characters and Accounts > Characters, then click "Add New Member" at the top. There you can manually create the characters you need, then you can give them points, loot, etc.

--

[Back to Index]