Password:

Forgot your password?
Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK)

Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I've made several attempts to upload the Konfer Suicide Kings lua file, but my SK list remains empty.

http://www.zgguild.com

Uploading: World of Warcraft > WTF > Account > Account Name > SavedVariables > KKonferSK.lua

I've tried renaming it to SuicideKings.lua and uploading it, no dice.

I can open the file and see that it has content.

Any suggestions?
Could you post this file so I can look at the format?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
File attached.
Thanks mate! I'll look into tweaking the importer to get this supported. Right now, the format is a little bit different, so it'll require a bit of tweaking.

--
Thanks much. Looking forward to the tweak - the guild is chomping at the bit to see their SK standings on the site.
Alrighty, give it a shot! The importer should be working properly for you.

--
Quote by Chops
Alrighty, give it a shot! The importer should be working properly for you.

Chops, first of all, thanks for your help.

There does appear to be one remaining issue, however: The Death Knights in our KSK lua aren't showing up in the list once we've uploaded. I can see the DKs in the Lua (examples in the LUA I provided: NĂ¯ne, Malkiah, and 5 others), but they do not appear on the list once uploaded. These appear to be ["class"] = "06", in the file. Any suggestions?
Thanks for the heads up. Give it another shot, it should work now.

--
This appears to be working now. Thanks again so much for your help.

Incidentally, do you have any ideas how we might be able to approach implementing a raid attendance and loot/win history with our SK system? I realize the short answer is, "Use a DKP system," but we're curious in the best way to find some middle-ground between DKP and SK in a way that would still allow us to track some history for our raids.
You're very welcome!

The way to go about this is to run the GRSS, have it record raids, attendance, loot, etc, but just don't give any points. Make everything be 0 (zero).

That way, the SK will be the actual loot system, while maintaining a raiding history.

--
Hi,

Can you elaborate on how you tweaked the importer? I'm looking to use the sk list tool to import ksk.lua files onto my site (external from dkpsystem). I've been trying for a while to get it to work, but i just can't get the tables to populate with the ksk data. The import tool is working, it just needs "tweaking" as you kindly put it

Can you help?

Regards,

Kadence
Could you post the file you're trying to upload? I'm sure the uploader is just encountering something it hasn't seen before and I have to modify the code to accept it.

--
Could you post the file you're trying to upload? I'm sure the uploader is just encountering something it hasn't seen before and I have to modify the code to accept it.

--

[Back to Index]