Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid signup

Raid signup
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I set a raid and it shows up on the calendar and everywhere else. When I click on any a popup appears but, I cant signup. I read the FAQ and read>>> How do I sign up for a Raid? It says and this:
"If none of your characters show up for you and the window looks like this

then you don't have any characters associated with your account on the website. Follow the directions in "How do I create a character on the website."

I think I have assoicated characters to my account.

Thanks in Advance
I set a raid and it shows up on the calendar and everywhere else. When I click on any a popup appears but, I cant signup. I read the FAQ and read>>> How do I sign up for a Raid? It says and this:
"If none of your characters show up for you and the window looks like this

then you don't have any characters associated with your account on the website. Follow the directions in "How do I create a character on the website."

I think I have assoicated characters to my account.

Thanks in Advance

In the top area of your site where it shows that you are logged in. There should be link right below that saying Create Character.

So since your the operator then you just will have to go in and approve your character and after this make sure the rank is set to the minimum level required to see the calendar events and signup on them.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Still cant get it work. Thanks for the reply
OK, found out what MY mistake was. I didn't set the date for the raid and was defaulted to the present day. Apparently it didn't like that. Otherwise everything is going well!

Thanks

[Back to Index]