Forgot your password?
Stats not showing up.

Stats not showing up.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops,

The site stats are not showing up for our site. Can you take a look?

Thanks,

Todd

--
Chops,

Thanks,

Todd

Working now...

One more thing, my favicon isn't working either. I tried to upload a new one today... each time I did, the old one would show up after the refresh.

Thanks

--
Chops,

Thanks,

Todd

Working now...

One more thing, my favicon isn't working either. I tried to upload a new one today... each time I did, the old one would show up after the refresh.

Thanks

Okay, now the favicon is showing up... but not displaying on my browser. I made sure it was 16 x 16 pix.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Toddler

--
It works for me on Firefox. I'm not SURE about how IE works with it's icons, but I believe that it wants icons formatted as .ico files.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It works for me on Firefox. I'm not SURE about how IE works with it's icons, but I believe that it wants icons formatted as .ico files.

Thanks Chops,

I created a new Favicon using this site. Can you confirm the the file got uploaded correctly.

Here is the site that converts pictures into Favicons with the .ico extensions.

http://www.html-kit.com/favicon/

--

Thanks Chops,

I created a new Favicon using this site. Can you confirm the the file got uploaded correctly.

Here is the site that converts pictures into Favicons with the .ico extensions.

http://www.html-kit.com/favicon/

Hmm, when I view the icon from my machine from home the icon looks like a broken graphic link on a page. If I display the graphic using my image browser it looks fine.... not sure what the problem could be.

I have added two attachments with what I see....

Thanks,

Toddler

--

[Back to Index]