Password:

Forgot your password?
Official Guild GM Change

Official Guild GM Change
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey, Chops. I'm the official GM of the Brethren now and will be managing that site going forward -- at least until I can find a website officer for the guild. Can you change my rank on the forum to reflect this? Do you need any sort of documentation or anything to make that change?

Thanks a bunch.

P.S. Can we also get added to your guild list? I did not find us listed there. Let me know if we are on there and I was just looking like a noob. :-)

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
Hey, Chops. I'm the official GM of the Brethren now and will be managing that site going forward -- at least until I can find a website officer for the guild. Can you change my rank on the forum to reflect this? Do you need any sort of documentation or anything to make that change?

Thanks a bunch.

P.S. Can we also get added to your guild list? I did not find us listed there. Let me know if we are on there and I was just looking like a noob. :-)

If you contact your old web admin (hopefully they didn't totally abandon you) they have the option on the admin menus to "relinquish control" of the site to someone else.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I've already been through all of that process, and that part is taken care of. What I am asking for here it to have the Guild Operator stamp associated with my name on THIS forum :-)

Thanks though, your comment made me realize maybe I hadn't been clear about it. :-)

And, I almost forgot, I also wanted to find out how much our website licensing fee is. I know that it isn't up until 2007 sometime, but we are establishing a bank account to take care of that for the guild going forward, so it won't be on any one person. Just wanted to know what amount we need to have ready when that comes due.

Let me know if you need more information from me, Chops. Thanks again. :-)

--
Aelith
Lvl 76 * Knight Captain * Marksman spec
www.thebrethren.org
6-foot-2 with hair of blue
Ooooooohh.

Yeah, it only shows the information there if you're the one that signed up.

I'll have to figure out what would be the best mechanism for that

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]