Forgot your password?
Question of Admin Rights and Ranks

Question of Admin Rights and Ranks
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey guys,

How do I see which ranks have admin rights? It appears that some of my guys do and since I didn't give it to them I can only assume that their rank naturally did...so which ranks get these abilities? Thanks
If I'm not mistaken..

Admin rights are given per individual vs' rank.. when you go to "promote" someone there is a check box in the window that allows you to give them admin rights

though you can set certain ranks to have privilages as well .. none are truelly admin level though

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
yeah I just had someone rank two add news, which that was fine they are part of my oteam but I didn't want everyone to be able to add news and possibly do other stuff so I am just wondering where his power to add news came from if I didn't grant it
found it, the dang thing was right infront of me lol
If I'm not mistaken..

Admin rights are given per individual vs' rank.. when you go to "promote" someone there is a check box in the window that allows you to give them admin rights

though you can set certain ranks to have privilages as well .. none are truelly admin level though

WHile you can give "Full Admin Rights" to individual accounts, the Admin menu is also powered by Ranks, which you can set in the "Security > Feature Access" section of the Admin Menu.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
oh yeah. that part

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
thanks for the help guys

[Back to Index]