Forgot your password?
Group Calendar add on

Group Calendar add on
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hi Chops,

I have been strugleing with members wanting to stay ingame more then using the website for events. One of the guilds has pointed me to the Group Calendar Mod. It looks like it works great.

Now I no you see it coming but, can you add an upload to pull the events off of this mod to auto post on the web calendar?

Group Calendar

--
Painkillerle
Hi Chops,

I have been strugleing with members wanting to stay ingame more then using the website for events. One of the guilds has pointed me to the Group Calendar Mod. It looks like it works great.

Now I no you see it coming but, can you add an upload to pull the events off of this mod to auto post on the web calendar?

Group Calendar

been asked for and suggested a few times. Honestly there are a few problems with the how the mod tracks items similar to GRSS where if you crash nothing you update during the game is saved. That and it was (when I used it last) a very memory intesive mod.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Hi Chops,

Group Calendar

been asked for and suggested a few times. Honestly there are a few problems with the how the mod tracks items similar to GRSS where if you crash nothing you update during the game is saved. That and it was (when I used it last) a very memory intesive mod.

Thanks for the heads up

--
Painkillerle

[Back to Index]