Password:

Forgot your password?
Issues with latest dkp Mod?

Issues with latest dkp Mod?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I used the dkp mod fully for the first tinme last night in an MC raid. I downlaoded the DKP data from our website with no problem, and totals were accurate. Everything was working fine during the raid, I got the pop-ups to record dkp deductions, screenshots were taken. However, when I tried to upload the data today it was OLD DATA and now I have to enter evryhting manually andit amkes me very sad. The file date corresponds to the date the OLD data was collected, and not last night's raid.

Is there some really bad problem with the latest version? I cannot think of any other reason this file would not have been updated.

-joe
I used the dkp mod fully for the first tinme last night in an MC raid. I downlaoded the DKP data from our website with no problem, and totals were accurate. Everything was working fine during the raid, I got the pop-ups to record dkp deductions, screenshots were taken. However, when I tried to upload the data today it was OLD DATA and now I have to enter evryhting manually andit amkes me very sad. The file date corresponds to the date the OLD data was collected, and not last night's raid.

Is there some really bad problem with the latest version? I cannot think of any other reason this file would not have been updated.

-joe

I logged into WoW and the dkp data was not updated from last night. I then, for shits and giggles, renamed the .bak and used that for uploading...and it worked..

I'll just chalk this up to inexperience and user error..but it was very odd.

-joe

I logged into WoW and the dkp data was not updated from last night. I then, for shits and giggles, renamed the .bak and used that for uploading...and it worked..

You did JUST get a new version of the mod the day you got it...there might be some problem...

-joe

You did JUST get a new version of the mod the day you got it...there might be some problem...

all of my saved data was deleted after the maintenence.
All of it...

--
All of it...

Seriously? Your GuildRaidSnapShot.lua file was cleared automatically?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
All of it...

Seriously? Your GuildRaidSnapShot.lua file was cleared automatically?

I just uploaded my data from last night. The first time it didn't register, the second time it did.

Thanks,

Todd

--
I went in and looked at the code for the new GRSS mod and there's nothing particularly out of place that would cause the deletion of data.

I also went in and loaded it up, took a snapshot, and logged off, and had no problems.

I'm not sure what could have happened with your snapshots, why they would have gotten deleted...that's wierd.

--
I went in and looked at the code for the new GRSS mod and there's nothing particularly out of place that would cause the deletion of data.

I also went in and loaded it up, took a snapshot, and logged off, and had no problems.

I'm not sure what could have happened with your snapshots, why they would have gotten deleted...that's wierd.

it hasnt happened since.

Something in wow deleted all my settings... i was left with the defaults written by the mods like they were first put on. I figure something they pushed to the client without telling us... some other people had the same thing happen to them in my guild... friggin strange.

--
Oh, well that makes me feel a bit better. I was worried something in my mod somehow deleted everything, but if the Blizzard Maintenance yesterday toasted the data, then unfortunately, it's out of my hands

--
Oh, well that makes me feel a bit better. I was worried something in my mod somehow deleted everything, but if the Blizzard Maintenance yesterday toasted the data, then unfortunately, it's out of my hands

So i did get it to work with a backup...but there was missing data even though I am sure i got the pop-ups in game. I also know I was in range because CT raidtracker got the data. If this happens again i'll let you know.

So i did get it to work with a backup...but there was missing data even though I am sure i got the pop-ups in game. I also know I was in range because CT raidtracker got the data. If this happens again i'll let you know.

Please do. Thank you!

--

[Back to Index]