Password:

Forgot your password?
5Man vs Raid SS

5Man vs Raid SS
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

is there any possible way to get the raid snapshot tool to work for a run through of a 5 man instance (like DM, Scholo, etc) without the group having to convert to Raid status? we're a small guild, and we're starting our KP system with the 5 man instances that drop set pieces, etc.

thanks!
-amy

--
-amyken
"wife of guild master"
read: the actual guild master lol
Sure thing. I'll have it ready for you within the next week. If I don't, be sure to yell at me until it's ready.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I also see you have two DKP systems set up, but you have one disabled. Would you like for me to remove one of them for you, or are you going to be using it in the future?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Really? Awesome!! That'll make life a little easier for us smaller guilds.

Yeah, we plan on using diff'rent systems (ie GKP General Kill Points, ZKP Zul'Gurub Kill Points, etc.). Then I realised we won't be hitting up the huge instances for a while. I just currently want to display GKP for the kill points we're giving out. DKP will be reserved for Onyxia (and possibly BWL). How possible would it be to do this?

--
-amyken
"wife of guild master"
Really? Awesome!! That'll make life a little easier for us smaller guilds.

Yeah, we plan on using diff'rent systems (ie GKP General Kill Points, ZKP Zul'Gurub Kill Points, etc.). Then I realised we won't be hitting up the huge instances for a while. I just currently want to display GKP for the kill points we're giving out. DKP will be reserved for Onyxia (and possibly BWL). How possible would it be to do this?

It won't be a problem at all. It can handle as many DKP Systems as you want to throw at it.

I'll get a "Hide This Loot System" checkbox added to the DKP System menu so you don't have to make Dynamic Pages for a custom loot system.

----

--
New Version of GRSS uploaded that supports Parties as well as Raids.

Also fixed the bug that wasn't capturing Guild members.

ALSO added an auto screenshot JUST in-case you happen to lose the snapshot (wow crashes or accidentally typing /grss reset).

----

--
chops, our small guild humbly thanks you. we grovel at your feet. you rawk!

--
-amyken
"wife of guild master"
chops, our small guild humbly thanks you. we grovel at your feet. you rawk!

haha

----

--

[Back to Index]