Forgot your password?
Roster Picture Not Showing

Roster Picture Not Showing
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Greetings.

I'm having a problem with the Roster picture not showing.

I helped two guild members upload their roster image (logged on their account and uploaded for them) and their pics are showing on the site. Now when I do the same process for myself on my account, it appears as though the image is being uploaded, but then the Roster page re-loads and my picture is not displayed. I've tried several times, with different pictures, and on different days. Still, no picture.

I have my bank/bags/inventory uploaded (but "hidden"). Does the GuildBank list interfere with the Roster pic being displayed?

Undeyvid - Prophecy
prophecy.dkpsystem.com
Hmm...in what format are you uploading the pictures? Could you attach the file here so I could test with that picture and try to determine what's causing the problem?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Hmm...in what format are you uploading the pictures? Could you attach the file here so I could test with that picture and try to determine what's causing the problem?

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

The file is in .png format. The pics I uploaded for the others were .jpg

But I also tried uploading other pics, such as an animated WOW logo (.gif) and no images would show up on my roster page.
Interesting. Give it a shot again, it should be working now. Looks like another hiccup from the Maintenance.

Oh and robe of the void is great. I wore it for a solid 8 months or so.

----

--
Interesting. Give it a shot again, it should be working now. Looks like another hiccup from the Maintenance.

Oh and robe of the void is great. I wore it for a solid 8 months or so.

----

Okay, I was able to upload successfully /cheer Thanks a bunch Chops.
Yep, I really like my robe
does IE have a problem with png's? looking at my site in IE the banner doesn't have it's transparency my "click here to start vent" png doesn't even show.

----
Yes, IE6 doens't do PNG transparency. I believe IE7 does fix this, but it's still beta.

----

--
wow ie is gay

----
wow ie is gay

Hence my .sig. At first I questioned if I should have such a Politically Incorrect .sig, but I realized that I want everyone to love the web like I do, and Microsoft is only a way to hate your computer and yourself.

Generally speaking, if you use IE, you pretty much hate yourself. Firefox is the answer to all problems web.

----

--

[Back to Index]