Password:

Forgot your password?
Menu and sorting it out.

Menu and sorting it out.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there a way or option that I can move menu items where I want in there specific catergories? I have labeled them in my Rules section 1 -9. But when I hit 10 it wont go in order. It them goes 7,8,10,9. I deleted and tried again but it still did the same thing Thanks!!!
I'm looking into adding a sort-order menu item thing right now, but the way the menus are displayed isn't TOTALLY straightforward.

For now, I've made them sort in the order they were made to accomidate you.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank You Very Much I wish Blizzard was as helpful as you lol.
Thank You Very Much I wish Blizzard was as helpful as you lol.

Don't we wish Blizz was a little more responsive...

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
I have my menu all screwed up again cause i added another Item...#7 is aty the bottom of 15
I have my menu all screwed up again cause i added another Item...#7 is aty the bottom of 15

Ouch. Lemme manually fix that for you. For future reference though (at least until I make it sortable by you), try not to delete items, but rather just update them.

----

--
Gotcha! TY

[Back to Index]