Password:

Forgot your password?
Good News!

Good News!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Some of you may know that while DKPSystem.com is my primary focus, another aspect of my job has always been as a contract developer for a number of companies.

The good news is that DKPSystem.com provides me with enough of an income that I've recently ended my contracts as a consultant, and so I now have more time to dedicate to DKPSystem.com.

This is a big step for me, personally, and after the hardware upgrade the coming week (which was supposed to have been this PAST week, but it got pushed back, again), I'll be spending a lot more time on the site, improving and adding features.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Gratz Chops!

Now get going on the sites!

j/k You rock man! I wouldn't be happier anywhere else!
That's incredibly awesome Chops. While you may not become a millionaire it's huge to have your primary job be something your passionately enjoy.
Thanks guys. It'll be nice to have more time to spend on this!

--
Wow, Chops! Congratulations! You have an amazing product here, and I'm glad it's become a successful venture for you! I'm not surprised though - I've never seen you let any of us down, and now with even more time to spend, it'll only get better!

Thanks for all you do and grats again!

~Lina
Awesome man!
Im so glad that I got to talk to you in the early stages of dkpsystem and you showed me the light
And another congratulations on 500 guilds that you support on DKPSystem.com

Have a wonderful holiday and keep up the good work!
Some of you may know that while DKPSystem.com is my primary focus, another aspect of my job has always been as a contract developer for a number of companies.

The good news is that DKPSystem.com provides me with enough of an income that I've recently ended my contracts as a consultant, and so I now have more time to dedicate to DKPSystem.com.

This is a big step for me, personally, and after the hardware upgrade the coming week (which was supposed to have been this PAST week, but it got pushed back, again), I'll be spending a lot more time on the site, improving and adding features.

Gratz Chops,

Envy resigned its website so we can attact more buiness for you from Bloodscalp

Toddler

--
Holy crap! Look at your website! Did you do that?! That's incredible!

Edit: Ingenious use of the countdown. After the hardware upgrade, your site is definitely coming on the Featured Guilds.

--
Holy crap! Look at your website! Did you do that?! That's incredible!

Edit: Ingenious use of the countdown. After the hardware upgrade, your site is definitely coming on the Featured Guilds.

No, one of our Druids did it. I am the content guy....

Nevir is his name... I feel really lucky to have met him.

I am sure he will be really jazzed to hear the site is going to be featured.

--
belated congrats Chops

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
I'm even later but...Big grats man, I know what it's like to be distracted from your primary career and being able to focus on it is always a great thing.

Also: Happy New Year!

--
-Banja
DSR Raid Leader...ish
Very nice Chops, glad to see you can leave the corporate machine behind . I'm sure you have all kinds of ideas in your head now & we'll be seeing some great things in the future.

[Back to Index]