Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
GuildBank mod working, just not correctly :-)

GuildBank mod working, just not correctly :-)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I've got an unusual situation where I have the same character name on multiple servers (Amyntar). However when I pull up the file it only seems to have information for one of my characters - the Level 33 one on Echo Isles. I've atteched links to the information that Allakhazam captured for these characters so you can see the difference as well as my GuildBank.lua file.

I considered editing the GuildBank.lua file to get it to do the right thing, but it only includes information for one of the characters.
It'll grab data for just one character of the same name. Usuaully, it'll be the last character you were on, but it doesn't take into conideration the Realm you were on. So in your case, I suggest manually disabling the mod (from the character select screen) for those character you don't care about.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It'll grab data for just one character of the same name. Usuaully, it'll be the last character you were on, but it doesn't take into conideration the Realm you were on. So in your case, I suggest manually disabling the mod (from the character select screen) for those character you don't care about.

Ok. that works for now, but one of the other guilds is considering moving to DKPSystem. Any chance of the code being updated to handle that in the forseable future?
Ok. that works for now, but one of the other guilds is considering moving to DKPSystem. Any chance of the code being updated to handle that in the forseable future?

Indeed I will.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]