Password:

Forgot your password?
[code] not blocking [img]

[code] not blocking [img]
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Putting an image link or [img] tag inside of a tag with a working link is attempting to render the image, not display the code.

My thinking is that [code] would force a stop to all code interpretation until the
Ok.. See I can't even post this properly because 1. I'm a dumbass and 2. it's interpreting the code no matter what.

Putting an image link or [ img ] tag inside of a [ code ] tag with a working link is attempting to render the image, not display the code.

My thinking is that [ code ] would force a stop to all code interpretation until the [ /code ].
Quote by tkieffer
Ok.. See I can't even post this properly because 1. I'm a dumbass and 2. it's interpreting the code no matter what.

Putting an image link or [ img ] tag inside of a [ code ] tag with a working link is attempting to render the image, not display the code.

My thinking is that [ code ] would force a stop to all code interpretation until the [ /code ].

At the moment, the code tag only sets things to monospace, but it doesn't stop rendering. I have plans to do that, but for the moment you can do a hack approach by typing something like this:

[co[i][/i]de]

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]