Password:

Forgot your password?
Windows Vista Beta

Windows Vista Beta
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

i am beta testing vista beta 2 and for some reason when im running it i can not connect to my guild web site or dkpsystem's main page the conection times out.

At first i thought my install was bugged some how but then i did a format and a clean install and it still want connect.
i turned all the security setting off and still no luck. i also installed firefox and opera and still had the same problem any ideas?
Wow....that's really odd.

Is it not resolving the DNS info even?

Try opening up a command prompt and typing ping dkpsystem.com and see if it says the IP Address somewhere.

If we can't get this resolved, I'll probably have to find a copy of vista somewhere.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I ran the ping test with no problems but the web browser just sets there saying connecting heres the link for vista if you would like to check into it
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/experiences/experienceit.mspx
Wow, I didn't realize Vista Beta was an open download. I'll be sure to get it and figure out what's goin on there...

HOPEFULLY it's just a problem with the Beta.

I'll probably have to break out a packet-sniffer, I suspect.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]