Password:

Forgot your password?
Website Issues

Website Issues
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am able to fully function on the website. Everyone else when they log in they cannot see the calendar or the shout box. they cannot post a thread. They cannot vote on threads i have posted. All the members can see the forum. Do i have their rank set up wrong?? I have no idea what the issue is. I would appreciate it if you could look into this

Thanks

Woodiee
legendarysoaks.dkpsystem.com

--
Ability is nothing without opportunity.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Head to Admin > Thread Tags, and see the security ranks for "Minimum Rank to Post." This will solve your thread problems.

Your calendar seems to be configured properly now. Have you fixed those problems since this posting?

As for your menu orders, I strongly suggest heading to Admin > Menu Order and Placement to configure the orders of the menu.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Head to Admin > Thread Tags, and see the security ranks for "Minimum Rank to Post." This will solve your thread problems.

Your calendar seems to be configured properly now. Have you fixed those problems since this posting?

As for your menu orders, I strongly suggest heading to Admin > Menu Order and Placement to configure the orders of the menu.

Thanks

--
Ability is nothing without opportunity.
Napoleon Bonaparte

[Back to Index]