Whoah crazy website layout

Whoah crazy website layout
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

So I am trying to edit my website layout and this happened:
www.legends-vn.net

It won't even let me access the admin panel.. which is strange. I don't know what I did wrong, but it was something big.

Help pls.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
Quote by Claire
So I am trying to edit my website layout and this happened:
www.legends-vn.net

It won't even let me access the admin panel.. which is strange. I don't know what I did wrong, but it was something big.

Help pls.

Ok, I forgot i deleted my cookies and needed to relog to get to the admin panel. I did so and reverted back to the original. If I attach my html for the layout file, could you take a look at it and tell me if i did something wrong?

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
I should probably be more specific with this. The problem is that my System:Content is appearing below everything, even though I'm pretty sure I have it where I want it in the html. Also, my table background images are not showing up.

--
Remember if you need to revert to a previous version, there's the "History" link that you can download old versions that you've made.

That should help you to recover anything that you might have lost.

I'll be able to look more closely at the problems you're having later, but I'm on my way to chicago to move some servers around and probably won't be back until after midnght I suspect.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Remember if you need to revert to a previous version, there's the "History" link that you can download old versions that you've made.

That should help you to recover anything that you might have lost.

I'll be able to look more closely at the problems you're having later, but I'm on my way to chicago to move some servers around and probably won't be back until after midnght I suspect.

Cool, have a nice trip. Dress warm, I'm sure its cold up there.

I've also noticed with the layout that when I test it, it seems to be fine and the way I want it. Its only when I go live that the tables are all wonky.

--

I've also noticed with the layout that when I test it, it seems to be fine and the way I want it. Its only when I go live that the tables are all wonky.

Oh interesting.

Sorry I didn't get to it last night like I was planning....I was in chicago for like 7 hours, waiting an hour and a half for the data guys to prepare a network drop (they didn't have any RJ-45 connectors so they couldn't make the cable).

--
Quote by Chops

Oh interesting.

Sorry I didn't get to it last night like I was planning....I was in chicago for like 7 hours, waiting an hour and a half for the data guys to prepare a network drop (they didn't have any RJ-45 connectors so they couldn't make the cable).

No rush. I really appreciate that you just offered.

--
Alrighty. I've deployed your site and the only thing that I see that looks odd is the fact that the text colors are black on a black background. That's easily fixed in the CSS.

--
Quote by Chops
Alrighty. I've deployed your site and the only thing that I see that looks odd is the fact that the text colors are black on a black background. That's easily fixed in the CSS.

Kay. Although I think I fixed that but haven't loaded the new file. I'll launch it.. but i'm telling you - when I launch it, it goes crazy.

- here's hoping.

--
Quote by Claire
Quote by Chops

Kay. Although I think I fixed that but haven't loaded the new file. I'll launch it.. but i'm telling you - when I launch it, it goes crazy.

- here's hoping.

Ok, the tables seem to be in the right places now. My table backgrounds are still not showing up. My colors are wonky also, but i'll try and fix that in CSS.. Any thoughts?

--

[Back to Index]