Password:

Forgot your password?
Preview text in forum

Preview text in forum
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

[b]On our website, when you attempt to preview your post to a forum, it comes back with an agua colored screen. No text is visible, so I am assuming the the text is the same color as the background. I have looked and looked under color configurations and nothing there seems to control this. What is the name of the heading that will give me control over text and screen color on preview Forum post.

Thanks,

Lyrina CEO Blue Star Shipping

--
DPS is great, but you gotta stay standing!
Hmm...I can't seem to reproduce this. When I go to your site and click "Preview" it shows up with a blue background and the offwhite text as expected.

May I ask which browser you're using, and which version?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I am also getting an aqua background with red text when i look on my forums, and as previously said i cant find anywhere to change the colour settings, anything that can be done about this ?
Quote by Stix
I am also getting an aqua background with red text when i look on my forums, and as previously said i cant find anywhere to change the colour settings, anything that can be done about this ?

Admin > Ranks. Set the post color text.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Quote by Stix

Admin > Ranks. Set the post color text.

Thats an odd thing I have noticed with the preview function. It doesn't follow the color formats. Its one thing the preview for wording and spelling but its another to look at it for tag and color formatting when it uses your sites default color schemes and ignores and rank specific background or foreground color combinations.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Great thank you have now changed it, being new to this type of thing i hadn't realised i had changed it
guess i am going to have to learn how to use HTML and CSS

[Back to Index]