Password:

Forgot your password?
How do I create forums?

How do I create forums?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I've been searching thru the admin and other various configuration menus and can not, for the life of me, figure out how to create a set of fixed forums for my guild. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Often wrong, Never in doubt
Quote by Spiritwraith
I've been searching thru the admin and other various configuration menus and can not, for the life of me, figure out how to create a set of fixed forums for my guild. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Did you pay for the upgrade? Check your dkpsystem purchase.

EDIT: Yea. Looks like you did. Try Thread Tags under General Settings in Admin
Quote by tkieffer
Quote by Spiritwraith

Cheers,

Did you pay for the upgrade? Check your dkpsystem purchase.

EDIT: Yea. Looks like you did. Try Thread Tags under General Settings in Admin

Still no joy! It's still not clear to me how to create custom forums. Do I create a new thread tag? When I do that I see no change, i.e., no new forum is visible.

thanks, in advance

--
Often wrong, Never in doubt

Still no joy! It's still not clear to me how to create custom forums. Do I create a new thread tag? When I do that I see no change, i.e., no new forum is visible.

thanks, in advance

A thread tag is, in a sense, "another forum." The philosophy is different, and to fully describe it, please read http://www.dkpsystem.com/dynpage.php?id=13 .

I realize that it's different, and to most "a little weird" at first, but most will also attest that despite their initial feelings against it, it's grown on them in such a way that they learn to severely dislike the standard forum methodology.

Give it a shot, but please read the "About our Forums" link above. It will shed some light on what on the surface might be a little unclear.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]