Password:

Forgot your password?
GroupCalendar issues

GroupCalendar issues
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

So... love the fact that GC integrates w/ the site. I've used GC for a while now - great mod. :-)

Anyway... thought I'd bring up some issues about the integration:

1. Translation: GC records the events in a weird naming system. Shadow Labs = Laby, for instance. Would it be possible to have some sort of naming translation, so it makes sense on the web-site Calendar when we upload it?

2. Filtering: Scenario: I'm a tailor. I have four day cooldowns that show up on GC. When I upload it to the web-site, now every1 sees my cooldowns. Is there a way to filter our these events?

1. Translation: GC records the events in a weird naming system. Shadow Labs = Laby, for instance. Would it be possible to have some sort of naming translation, so it makes sense on the web-site Calendar when we upload it?

Hmm..I supposed I could try to implement some sort of post-upload-name-fixer mechanism.

As for the tailoring stuff, would you mind uploading your GRoupCalendar.lua file to this post so I can see the example (I'm not expert on how the GroupCalendar works all that well, so I'd have to see exactly what it's doing to know how to filter it).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Hmm..I supposed I could try to implement some sort of post-upload-name-fixer mechanism.

Seriously Chops, sometimes you scare me. :-P

Quote by Chops
As for the tailoring stuff, would you mind uploading your GRoupCalendar.lua file to this post so I can see the example (I'm not expert on how the GroupCalendar works all that well, so I'd have to see exactly what it's doing to know how to filter it).

Attached. Last Monday was cooldown, as should be this upcoming Fri.

[Back to Index]