Password:

Forgot your password?
Final Fanasty XI?

Final Fanasty XI?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post lol, so here goes..

im wondering if there any DKP point for FFXI players? because im currently looking for it to put it on my site.. or you can give me code to change the system(even though i dont know how to use it) .. theres one site who use EQDKP and transform it into FFXI point http://horizon.nemlod.com/points/listmembers.php?s=5cdd5b98ede7d7c5a084c16dde289792... can anyone help me out for to make it for me or make it for the public..
Well, the codebase for this site isn't being distributed, however, I've begun implementing the processes necessary for guilds from other games to sign up. There aren't a LOT of changes that need to happen for the system to accomidate other MMO, and in FFXI's case, it's really just renaming "Professions" to "Tradeskills", renaming "Classes" to "Professions" and changing the level cap.

If there's something I've missed, please fill me in and I'll get to work on adding FFXI support

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Alright, man.. thanks for the info.
So was a ffxi dkp system built then or no?
So was a ffxi dkp system built then or no?

Not yet, I'm afraid.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
FFXI Support Added. Sorry it took a month and a half

----

--
I realize this is an old thread but I have an ffxi-dkp related issue. In ffxi, you are able to level more than one job (thief, white mage, etc.) per character. I'm having a hard time keeping track of who has what job leveled and so forth. It would make things much easier for me and convenient for my members to see who their competition is if maybe you could implement support for listing more than one job per character. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Pardon my FFXI ignorance. Is there a limit to the number of Jobs a player can have, or can they level as many Jobs as they like?

--
Quote by Chops
Pardon my FFXI ignorance. Is there a limit to the number of Jobs a player can have, or can they level as many Jobs as they like?

As many as they'd like. I know about as much about WoW so don't feel bad lol.
Oh, one other thing, there are a few jobs missing from the list.

Corsair, Blue Mage, Puppetmaster, Scholar, and Dancer.
Bump, also besides being able to level every class/job on one character, you can level every tradeskill/craft.

Edit: Sorry to nerco an old tread, but I have a habit of searching for topics that relate to my problem.

[Back to Index]