Password:

Forgot your password?
Pre-Made Color Schemes

Pre-Made Color Schemes
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Announcing the newest feature, the Pre-Made Color Schemes!

As an administrator, go to the Admin Panel, and go to "Pre-made Color Schemes" under the "Simple Layout Configuration", and you'll have 12 different color schemes you can choose from (there will be more coming, but for now, these 12 will provide a solid starting point).

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Announcing the newest feature, the Pre-Made Color Schemes!

As an administrator, go to the Admin Panel, and go to "Pre-made Color Schemes" under the "Simple Layout Configuration", and you'll have 12 different color schemes you can choose from (there will be more coming, but for now, these 12 will provide a solid starting point).

I have tried to find the "Use This" button after I've previewed it using the "Test It" button... but cannot find that "Use This" button anywhere. I see in the example it should be to the right of the "Test It" button but it is not appearing for me.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

I have tried to find the "Use This" button after I've previewed it using the "Test It" button... but cannot find that "Use This" button anywhere. I see in the example it should be to the right of the "Test It" button but it is not appearing for me.

Chances are, you're looking at the pre-made color schemes page on the DKPSystem.com site, which doesn't allow you to reconfigure the color schemes.

Instead, on your site, go to Admin > Pre-made color schemes.

If the "Use It" button still doesn't show up for you, then you're missing some security.

--
Scratch that. I was partly wrong, there was a little bug that I've straightened out.

--
That did the trick. Thanks!

[Back to Index]