Password:

Forgot your password?
So whats on the plate now?

So whats on the plate now?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Just wondering whats in store for us guild operators, either coming soon or over the next few weeks? I'm really looking foward to the pre made templates. I'm so tired of having the same banner as the rest of the Operators that dont know how to make a real banner

--
Quote by Blixy
Just wondering whats in store for us guild operators, either coming soon or over the next few weeks? I'm really looking foward to the pre made templates. I'm so tired of having the same banner as the rest of the Operators that dont know how to make a real banner

Hey Blixy, I can help you with art... if you have an idea of what you might want I could put something together for ya.

Art I can do... not so hot on the animation/css/html...

--
The immediate change on the plate is reworking the raid signup process to allow people to sign up by role: ie Tank, DPS, Ranged DPS, Healer, etc.

After this is done there are a bunch of little changes and bugfixes and then I think I'll finish the Auto-template stuff.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
The immediate change on the plate is reworking the raid signup process to allow people to sign up by role: ie Tank, DPS, Ranged DPS, Healer, etc.

Any ETA?

Any ETA?

Early this week.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]