Password:

Forgot your password?
Another (important) Forum Question

Another (important) Forum Question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Our guild went through "the purge" also known to many as the "great exodus" and we are rebuilding. PROBLEM: on the forums I have cleaned out an excessive amount of posts, but it still says there are over 400.

My bet is that there are 400 private posts hanging out there. How do I get rid of them? see them? purge them? make them go away? I have no intrests in previous guildies coming back to the site and being able to see all their old private forum posts.
Quote by Nemes
Our guild went through "the purge" also known to many as the "great exodus" and we are rebuilding. PROBLEM: on the forums I have cleaned out an excessive amount of posts, but it still says there are over 400.

My bet is that there are 400 private posts hanging out there. How do I get rid of them? see them? purge them? make them go away? I have no intrests in previous guildies coming back to the site and being able to see all their old private forum posts.

Yeah it would be nice to be able to clean those out.
Chops what about an option for mass delete on forum posts with some selections? Like select a member name from a list of those that are disabled or deleted from the site. Then have some filter criteria like All and Private Only and have it apply only to threads that they were the Author of.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
The option to clear forum posts seems to be a rather popular one, so I can look into adding a "Toast the Forum" option to do just that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
The option to clear forum posts seems to be a rather popular one, so I can look into adding a "Toast the Forum" option to do just that.

thank you, Chop! And might I also mention your most excellent taste in avatars =)

thank you, Chop! And might I also mention your most excellent taste in avatars =)

haha...Thanks

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]