Password:

Forgot your password?
An Apology for the slowness of deployed changes lately

An Apology for the slowness of deployed changes lately
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I'd just like to take a minute to apologize for the slowness of getting this latest change (the Role-based raid signups) deployed. Admittedly, this proved to be a slightly more daunting task than I originally planned.

I'll be deploying this VERY soon (this week), and then finishing up a bunch of loose ends (including many of your suggestions, thank you for those).

I've got a few templates in the works as well, and to go with that, a number of more extensive changes to the Advanced Layout Options to accommodate (as well as a neat new innovation/adaptation by Noblekain, which I think you guys will really like).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'd just like to take a minute to apologize for the slowness of getting this latest change (the Role-based raid signups) deployed. Admittedly, this proved to be a slightly more daunting task than I originally planned.

On those lines how about the scheduling module that has been discussed? Just to refresh this was the idea of providing a place for users to input their normal schedule of availability by weekday and times which would allow us to see what (or how many) people are available when scheduling an event.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]