Password:

Forgot your password?
Unable to Edit Thread Subject

Unable to Edit Thread Subject
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

For some reason when I go to click on the Edit Thread Subject Link on my forums there is no reaction or response. I am using an advance layout which I downloaded from the basic files from dkpsystems and modified. Is there something that I am missing or got deleted in the process? My website is deathrow.dkpsystem.com
Unfortunately, this is an undocumented bug.

I assume you have <!--System:Title--> somewhere on your layout.html. You're going to want to make one brief change to that:

<div id=pagetitle><!--System:Title--></div>

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You indicate you just changed to advanced layout. Can you link upload the layout.html file you are using? That would help to identify if anything in the layout could be causing the issue.

Also I would ensure the popups are not being blocked since all the edit boxes spawn new windows.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
You indicate you just changed to advanced layout. Can you link upload the layout.html file you are using? That would help to identify if anything in the layout could be causing the issue.

Also I would ensure the popups are not being blocked since all the edit boxes spawn new windows.

Current Link to the layout file
Click Here

Currently the <!--System:Title--> is in the <head> tag.
You're going to want to put it somewhere else on the page as well.

Check my comments above, you're going to want to put that snippet SOMEWHERE on your page.

--
I have insert the snippet u posted earlier and still it is still not working. A link to my layout file is here.

Thanks for the quick responses. It is greatly appreciated.
Quote by Rikochet
I have insert the snippet u posted earlier and still it is still not working. A link to my layout file is here.

Thanks for the quick responses. It is greatly appreciated.

Hmm...I deployed that file to the demo site and it works properly when I click "Edit Thread Subject"

Be sure that after you upload it to your site you click "Test It" then "Go Live." The "Test It" part is important, if you skip that, it might not work.

Also, give it a few seconds to refresh afterword.

--
Works. Thanks again for the help.

[Back to Index]