Password:

Forgot your password?
Character profile shows inventory but no "Guild Bank" link shows up in menu

Character profile shows inventory but no "Guild Bank" link shows up in menu
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I just created a new site for my guild (shiningforce.dkpsystem.com) and have been playing around with the functionality. I've designated one of the characters (Aramoon) as a bank character and uploaded the guildbank.lua file. The items for the character are showing up on his character profile but there isn't a link in the menu to view the Guild Bank.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that I removed the "Guild Bank" item from the Resources menu (as was suggested in another, probably outdated, thread). I tried to add it back, but there doesn't seem to be a way to re-add builtin menu items. I then edited the menu item for the blog builtin menu item and changed its label to "Guild Bank" in hopes that would work but that didn't work either. Any help/suggestions?
Fixed. I'm not sure exactly what lead to this, but it's fixed. I'm going to research exactly what happened to cause this little freakout.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Awesome. Thanks for the quick response and excellent site.
Quote by Chops
Fixed. I'm not sure exactly what lead to this, but it's fixed. I'm going to research exactly what happened to cause this little freakout.

FYI the problem jamessan is had I am having as well.

tsr.dkpsystem.com

thanks

[Back to Index]