Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS Auto-Invites

GRSS Auto-Invites
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I noticed that when I uploaded the calander, the auto-invite tab shows all raids listed on the Calander, even raids that are in the past. Is there a way so it only shows the upcoming raids and not ones that have come and gone?

--
I noticed that when I uploaded the calander, the auto-invite tab shows all raids listed on the Calander, even raids that are in the past. Is there a way so it only shows the upcoming raids and not ones that have come and gone?

It shows all raids for the previous 15 and future 15 days, is this too many? Should I do something more like previous and future 7 days? It was really an arbitrary decision on my part?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

It shows all raids for the previous 15 and future 15 days, is this too many? Should I do something more like previous and future 7 days? It was really an arbitrary decision on my part?

I would say match the date specifically. If you talking about an auto invite process why do I care to see anything that is in the past at all or 3 days from now. If you Raid today you should be uploading that data right after the raid to ensure everything is accurate for the next raid and thus you would be downloading data for the next day before those raids. If you match on the date then you catch the days where your raiding Onyxia then MC or have a group that is doing one instance while a second group is doing another.

Though I guess you might want to do +/- 24hours just because not everyone is in the same timezone as DKPSystems servers and not everyone is in the same timezone as the WOW server they play on.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I suppose I could do that, I figured with the potential that some raids could be pushed around though, that it wouldn't be a bad idea to allow data to be used for the past.

Then again, moving raids around like that kinda defeats a signup processes...I'll go ahead and change it to +/- 24 hours like you suggest.

--
Quote by Chops
I suppose I could do that, I figured with the potential that some raids could be pushed around though, that it wouldn't be a bad idea to allow data to be used for the past.

Then again, moving raids around like that kinda defeats a signup processes...I'll go ahead and change it to +/- 24 hours like you suggest.

People will want to see smaller rather than larger lists. But this is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 fold better than we have had previously.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
People will want to see smaller rather than larger lists. But this is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 fold better than we have had previously.

Pentillion, eh?

--

[Back to Index]