Password:

Forgot your password?
Double Posts

Double Posts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

We're experiencing some periodic double-posting on our forums. This started a couple of weeks ago, and is somewhat infrequent. It's happening to everyone, including myself, so I'm fairly sure it's not a user error

D
Hmm...Thanks for the heads up. I'll see what I can find out, and I'm sure I'll be able to eliminate the problem.

Have you noticed any kind of system to it? Certain users only? Certain browsers only? Certain users of certain ISPs only?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
our dkp site has double names for everything www.guilddoa.com if you look you will see each persons name has a mirror copy with same dkp and everything. I am afraid to delete one out because if fixed might loose orginal. I am not sure how there is double copies of everything, it started last night late or this morning.
our dkp site has double names for everything

No sweat there. Occasionally, this happens with the Current Standings page. The solution is just to click the "Inaccurate? Recalculate" link at the top of the Current Standings page.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Hmm...Thanks for the heads up. I'll see what I can find out, and I'm sure I'll be able to eliminate the problem.

Have you noticed any kind of system to it? Certain users only? Certain browsers only? Certain users of certain ISPs only?

It was happening to me a couple of nights ago, using Firefox (latest version). I'll ask around and see what other folks are using. It has not happened to me since then, though. I'll update this if / when it happens again, and not delete the duplicate post until you can check it out.

D

[Back to Index]