Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Support
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (3 votes)
Rating (3 votes)
Description:
With the release of the new Suicide Kings by Zhinjio (SKG.lua save file), I can no longer upload the data to our site. Will you adding support for this new Suicide Kings since he pretty much rewrote the whole mod?

Just checking to find out if this is feasable.

Changing the urgency on this - I really really need this working if at all possible.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Could you upload the SKG.lua file so I can test it to see how it works?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Here it is
Man, he just HAD To completely redesign the way the data was stored too. Blast.

This'll get done, but I can't guarantee this week.

--
Quote by Chops
Man, he just HAD To completely redesign the way the data was stored too. Blast.

This'll get done, but I can't guarantee this week.

Does this mean that people like me who haven't upgraded and aren't planning to will be screwed when importing?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

Does this mean that people like me who haven't upgraded and aren't planning to will be screwed when importing?

Of course not.

--
Quote by Chops
Of course not.

--
Thanks so much for working on this Do you have any idea when it might be done?
Chops, which version of SK is functional with the site here? I am looking to change over, but don't want to start out with the wrong one until you get things worked out for the new one. Thanks!

--

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I've been using SK Geo 4.32 since our guild went to Suicide Kings several months ago. Here's a link

http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/8675/download/39298/

--
Quote by Nitesbane
I've been using SK Geo 4.32 since our guild went to Suicide Kings several months ago. Here's a link

http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/8675/download/39298/

Awesome. Thanx much!

--

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
We have some severe issues with the version of SK that we're using, as well. I'd love to upgrade to Zhinjio's latest version, so I'm looking forward to seeing an official "it's working, go ahead and upgrade" message

Thanks for all of the hard work, Chops!

D
Ok, I must be a noob, but when I try to upload the SK.lua file, it is not in the saved variables folder...yeah same folder as the normal grss upload one. I have run the program once and it still is not there to upload. Any ideas?

--

Quote by Glorious
Ok, I must be a noob, but when I try to upload the SK.lua file, it is not in the saved variables folder...yeah same folder as the normal grss upload one. I have run the program once and it still is not there to upload. Any ideas?

Contrary to the instructions given in the upload link on the DKPSystem.com sites, the file you're looking for is actually located in

WorldofWarcraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\<Realm name>\<Character name>\SavedVariables\

--

Contrary to the instructions given in the upload link on the DKPSystem.com sites, the file you're looking for is actually located in

WorldofWarcraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\<Realm name>\<Character name>\SavedVariables\

Ooooh...thanks for the correction Nitesbane.

--
Any update available on this Chops?

When Zhinjio changed the saved file from account wide to per character basis is when he changed the location from where Chops had it listed. I think it was the release prior to the one Nitesbane linked

The new one actually lets you pick whether you want it on an account wide basis or per character.
Very much looking forward to this update. Thanks!
Still looking for this update I belong to the guild Reborn from World of Warcraft (don't know how to fix that on my profile) and I am in charge of running the raid uploads to our site.

I do need this and it has been since April 29 that this ticket has been open.
My apologies for this delay. It will be made priority for this weekend.

--
Done. Give it a shot!

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]