Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Applications not working, not coming in for us to view.

[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

Go To This Ticket's Page
Creator Manzoor
Public or Private Public
Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Applications
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
Starting from about 3-4 weeks ago, members who have apped to our guild initially had the security box image bug. I don't know if that's been fixed, but when I tried submitting test applications the security image portion does not error out anymore.

However, the applications are not coming in for viewing at all. I submitted 3 test apps, no errors, but when I went to view the app they do not show up.

Our website is htt://pwnhammer.dkpsystem.com

Thanks for your anticipated response/fix.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I was just told that we're having the same problem, and we're in the middle of a guild merger. We have the new people app to get them set up on the website.

Hopefully this can be fixed.
On pwnhammer, currently, the applications are currently set to viewable only by the super admin of the site, and no one else. This would explain why you're not seeing them when they're being submitted. I tested myself and the submitted app went through, and I could view it, but again, only with the rank 1 access.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
On Siege, I didn't notice anything odd like I did for pwnhammer, but I also had no problems submitting. Are you having the "Security question" problem, or are apps coming through that you can't see.

If apps are coming through that you can't see (or that someone can't see), make sure that their account rank is at least as high as the rank for viewing on the application in Applications and Recruitment.

My test app was submitted to your Mage application.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
On pwnhammer, currently, the applications are currently set to viewable only by the super admin of the site, and no one else. This would explain why you're not seeing them when they're being submitted. I tested myself and the submitted app went through, and I could view it, but again, only with the rank 1 access.

Thank you very much Chops!
Quote by Chops
On Siege, I didn't notice anything odd like I did for pwnhammer, but I also had no problems submitting. Are you having the "Security question" problem, or are apps coming through that you can't see.

If apps are coming through that you can't see (or that someone can't see), make sure that their account rank is at least as high as the rank for viewing on the application in Applications and Recruitment.

My test app was submitted to your Mage application.

Yeah, it was just the "captcha"/security question box at the bottom that people were saying wasn't working. Seems to be working now. I appreciate the help, Chops!

[Back to Index]