Password:

Forgot your password?
guild bank mod

guild bank mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I'm having trouble with this feature now. I've deleted my cache & wtf files with the old info but still this does't seem to work for me. Is there a trick?
I'm having trouble with this feature now. I've deleted my cache & wtf files with the old info but still this does't seem to work for me. Is there a trick?

Anything specific that is not working.
Also a point to remember is that data will not appear in the saved variables file until you either reload the ui or log out. Just the way blizzard does things in that it doesn't save any of that data until you do something to cause the UI to reload.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Its not updating anything. As i said i cleared the old one out, loaded the new one. All with WoW not being up in anyway. Logged into wow, went to the bank, opened all bags, exited the game. Went to my site clicked on the char, clicked on the link to upload, went through the process. Nothing is updated.
Would you mind attaching the GuildBank.lua file you're uploading?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
i can't now, I'm at work but when i get home I will.
I also have not been able to get this feature to work. However, I have not tried deleteing the GuildBank.lua and then logging back into WOW and then back out so I will try that now and see if the file has anything in it other than my talents and reps...
OK I got it now. I am not sure but I think it is the opening of your bank bags that triggers the saving of data. I had simply been logging in and opening everything but my bank bags and expecting it so save that data first with the thought that I could go back and do the whole bank bag opening later after I could see it working with the bags on my toon etc... But I am thinking it does nto work that way. Only after I had logged in and went to my bank bags did it save any data. So for what it is worth I am good to go and if it is not working for you maybe you need to go open your bank bags.
It's supposed to grab data as things go on.

You can force a refresh by typing /gbk

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Would you mind attaching the GuildBank.lua file you're uploading?

sorry this has taken so long...i've been sick. anyway still having issues. i have two saved variables one on the server & one in the acct. I tried both but neither is working. could you map exactly where the file should go? for some reason when i unzip it stays as 3 files in one folder in the variables...it didn't used to do that.
I have also received some complaints that nothing uploads that bank when people have tried this. For one person to update their bank they had to delete the entire mod and redownload to then update their bank. I was going to try it for myself tonight but I can't as the download page for the guild mod goes straight to an error 404 page as I indicated in an above thread.

--
Peligrie- lvl 60 Warlock
Zerofever- lvl 60 Paladin
Frosting- lvl 55 Druid
<insert name>-lvl...0 Alliance Shaman
http://ctprofiles.net/4803602
I run the guild bank for our website. I have used the Guild Bank mod with only moderate sucess. It seems to cache the first bank toon fine (usually will upload about 9kb of info into the guildbank.lua). When I go to the second and subsquent toons on my account, none of the bank info will upload. Only way I have found to work around this is to do each toon seperatly and delete the guildbank.lua file after each upload. I have attached guildbank.lua files to here before and if you recall, the second and subsquent toons only show the toon name, nothing else.

--
I'm going to try deleting my WTF folder entirely today & starting over as a last resort. I had no prob's before but since the new one i just can't get things right so i'm thinking that deleting the WTF will help.

[Back to Index]